Archived on 6/5/2022

Free book for the family

Lika_Razac-Ince
16 Jun '20

I bought two copies of the book RESIST by Veronica Chambers. Something to inspire my family, especially the younger generation (my son is 8) on the importance of standing up for what’s right.

So, one copy is for my family and one copy is possibly for yours. I’m giving the 2nd copy to anyone that want’s it to share the inspirational stories with their family. Just one catch… I’d like you to try and read the book with your family within a month and then pass on to another family please. That’s it. Drop me a message and I’ll be happy to drop it through a letterbox locally.

Here’s a description from amazon (it’s now sold out)

Cheers

A perfect tool for young readers as they grow into the leaders of tomorrow, Veronica Chambers’s inspiring collection of profiles—along with Senator Cory Booker’s stirring foreword—will inspire readers of all ages to stand up for what’s right.

You may only be one person, but you have the power to change the world.

Before they were activists, they were just like you and me. From Frederick Douglass to Malala Yousafzai, Joan of Arc to John Lewis, Susan B. Anthony to Janet Mock—these remarkable figures show us what it means to take a stand and say no to injustice, even when it would be far easier to stay quiet.

system
15 Aug '20

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.