Archived on 6/5/2022

FREE Kids Halloween Craft Workshops at FH Library

Pauline
24 Oct '17

Lots of FREE workshops for the kids over half term and next weekend.

Gruesome masks, lovely lanterns & more, come join in 2-4pm this Wednesday (tomorrow), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for some FREE spooktacular arty fun :ghost::japanese_ogre::ghost::japanese_ogre:

Daffodil
25 Oct '17

Yes we popped into this on Monday and my youngest had a great time making a lantern and mask! It was lovely, all the kids sitting there being creative and chatting away to each other :smile:

Cara
27 Oct '17

Pauline
27 Oct '17

Brilliant work Cara, most of the kids popped in to show me the amazing things you helped them make today :slight_smile:

As did our great PCSO’s Amie & Andrea @SgtBiddle

This just shows how much work, effort, and passion our volunteers put in at the library.

Massive thanks Cara for being an amazing volunteer at the library over the Halloween period.

I tip my hat x

Cara
28 Oct '17

Thanks Pauline (and for the additional supplies) seems to have been enjoyed by those popping along. Can’t take all the credit - Plenty of others involved, Leslie with her decorating skills and help on Friday (and back on Sunday) and those who organised it on Wednesday and all those cutting out masks during their regular library shifts - including Mekhyla spending her Friday evening helping prep for the weekend.

system
27 Dec '17

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.