Archived on 6/5/2022

Free vintage bedroom suite

MrDanJon
16 Jun '21

We have a vintage/retro bedroom suite going free due to my parents moving house. Been in the family since 1971 so it’s time for a new one!
It’s definitely for someone into that niche taste (or an up cycling project) but it’d be a shame to just throw it away.
Collection from Honor Oak Park sometime next week ideally.

AlreadyThatTime
16 Jun '21

My parents had the same set a while ago !
It is lovely and I hope somebody into vintage comes along xx

Thewrongtrousers
16 Jun '21

I bought the very same set for one of my daughters over ten years ago. Very well made as I recall. If you can’t get rid of it on here, you want to put in on eBay. My daughter sold it on ebay years later and get good money for it. Your one seems in very good nick

Keighley_Carlisle
19 Jun '21

Hi is this still available or has it gone? It’s absolutely beautiful I wouldn’t even ruin it by up cycling I would leave it exactly as it is! Happy to collect if it still available.

MrDanJon
20 Jun '21

Hi yes we still have it :slight_smile: if I can figure out how to PM I’ll send my phone number over and we can go from there!

marymck
20 Jun '21

If by any chance this falls through, I would dearly love this. I think it’s utterly gorgeous.

MrDanJon
10 Jul '21

Hi, we still have it if you’re interested?
Ideally needs to go before we move in 2 weeks :slight_smile:

marymck
11 Jul '21

I’m so sorry @MrDanJon I would love this suite but my husband has pointed out it’s not practical for us as we’re moving house shortly, have no way of getting it here, nowhere to keep it when we do, then it will have to go into storage when we move into between home temporary accommodation, and blah blah blah boring yet entirely sensible arguments.

I really hope someone will take this who will cherish it as much as I would and your mum obviously has.

silversioux3
11 Jul '21

Hi how soon would you need it gone? As my friends had a fire in their pub … The Bird in Hand in Forest Hill and they are in temporary acomodation whilst it is being repaired. When they move back in at the end of the Month they need everything? Many yanks Sioux

MrDanJon
11 Jul '21

No problem :slight_smile:

MrDanJon
11 Jul '21

Hi. Would love it go to someone who needs it like that. We are moving 30th so really need to be collected the week of 26th July?

Silversioux
15 Jul '21

Hi that would be no problem They are moving back a few days before that i think

Silversioux
15 Jul '21

Can I have a mobile number for you that I can pass on?

ForestHull
15 Jul '21

@Silversioux & @MrDanJon - I’ve created a message between just you two so you can swap details out of view of the public forum if needed :slight_smile:

Silversioux
15 Jul '21

great thankyou

system
13 Sep '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.