Archived on 6/5/2022

Free Whiskas 7+ catfood

HannahC
19 Dec '21

Mix of wet and dry cat food. Whiskas 7+ 2x unopened bags of dry 1x open bag + pouches.

Available to pick up from Honor oak

Scorpion
20 Dec '21

Hi Hannah,
I would love this lot if still available. Mogwai is a Whiskas cat through and through and is on 11+ food and senior go cat biscuits but does like 7+ on occasion. Can collect at your convenience, from tomorrow.
Regards
Sue

HannahC
20 Dec '21

Hello,

That’d be great. I can’t see how to send a private message with our address though?

Thanks,

Hannah

Scorpion
20 Dec '21

Hi,

You may not be enabled to send messages yet but I am sure @ModTeam @ForestHull can help you out (not sure of all protocol on here).

I will send you a private message also, once you are enabled. Thank you.

Regards

Sue

ChrisR
20 Dec '21

Hi Sue, As you’re a verified member you’re able to PM any user and if they’re not verified the system will still enable them to PM you back. So if you PM @HannahC first she’ll then be able to PM you back with her address!.

Scorpion
20 Dec '21

Thank you @ChrisR

Sorry but, maybe because I have had a slightly stressful morning, or because I do not use social media constantly, I cannot see how to private message HannahC

Please explain what I can click on and where. It is not immediately apparent to me but maybe it is just me being stupid or not seeing?

Thank you

ChrisR
20 Dec '21

Hi Sue. Click on either the green circle at the start of one of Hannah’s post’s or her user name to the right of that and then select the green ‘message’ option from the pop up. Add your message and then click on the green ‘message’ area at the bottom.

Scorpion
21 Dec '21

Thanks @ChrisR for your help. I had a blonde/dumb/senior moment (or 2) :grin::grin:
I have now privately messaged @HannahC :+1:

Regards
Sue

ChrisR
21 Dec '21

Don’t worry Sue. I have plenty of those moments too! :grinning:

Scorpion
9 Jan '22

Thank you very much @HannahC for the load of Whiskas cat food I picked up from you this morning! It will be much appreciated by her ladyship, Mogwai

Once she awakens :grin:

It was very nice to meet you. Happy New Year!I

Regards
Sue + Mogwai

PS what a gorgeous day it is! it was a joy to be out and about this a.m.

Make the most of the sunshine and have a good day all :+1:

system
10 Mar '22

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.