Archived on 6/5/2022

Free Yoga 30th July - Blythe Hill Fields

Alice_Billerey
25 Jul '16

Join me next Saturday morning in Blythe Hill Fields for a free Yoga session! A great opportunity to meet people in the local area and enjoy the English summer time. You will need a mat, but you can contact me if you need me to bring you one (mats are limited, but the other option would be to practice on the grass or bring a beach towel! :-)). Please see full details below via facebook regarding meeting time and place. Please make sure you get in contact so I can coordinate meeting up. Hopefully see you there!

Ellie_Rogers
1 Aug '16

Hi Alice

Are you doing any more yoga sessions on Blythe Hill? I’d love to have a go. Thanks.

Foresthillnick
4 Aug '16

Me too - I was doing yoga (or at least my impersonation of it) but my old instructor has moved on…

Alice_Billerey
4 Aug '16

Hiya Ellie and Nick - thanks for getting in touch. I am doing a class in Mayo Park (Sydenham) on Monday evening if you are interested? If so I can send you the link to grab a tick and I am offering a discount to those trying my class for the first time. Otherwise, I teach in Brockley each week at St Hilda’s church on Wednesday evenings and in Sydenham on Monday evenings (usually in a hall but as the weather is nice I thought we’d do it outside!) I am planning on running a ‘Head-stand workshop’ on the 20th on Blythe Hill, if you would be interested in that? It will be a fun hour and a half session working up to trying headstand. Get in touch if any of this is tickling your fancy. Take care, Alice :slight_smile: p.s. my email is alicebillereyyoga@gmail.com - perhaps the best way we can keep in touch.

Foresthillnick
8 Aug '16

My wife and I might pop along tonight - depending on the time. Where and when do you met up?