French Language Conversation

Hello!
My name is Patricia. I’ve been living in London for over a decade (half of it in HOP) but before moving here I lived in France for nearly 4 years. I used to speak French very well but with the lack of practice over the past few years I’m losing my fluency. Hence, I would love to find local people with whom I could practice French language. If you are interested or would like to discuss further please get in touch. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Patricia
I’m keen to brush up my conversational French. How do we message direct on here?

1 Like

Hi @Delphine. I have enabled private messaging for you and @Patricia.

To send a PM, tap the person and then tap “Message”

1 Like

Thank you!

Native speaker here, happy to meet up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I am French and I’d be happy to join in as well.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
That’s fantastic! I can meet weekdays in the evening or on weekends. Shall we set up a first meeting and take it from there? What about this coming Thursday somewhere in Honor Oak Park? Looking forward to it.

@Chris, thank you for enabling private messaging.

Hello again
@Delphine and I will meet on Wednesday 17 Jan at 6pm in Forest Hill. @Mazz and @MsForetHugel it would be great if you join us :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

I can make it to Forest Hill shortly after 6pm. Let me know where you would like to meet.

A bientôt et bonne semaine.

Hi all, 6pm is a bit of a tricky time for me due to new baby and OH coming home between 6pm and 6.30pm but I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile: Are you planning on eating there ?

Hello
We will meet at Dartmouth Arms around 6pm. Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

Forgot to say, my name is Elizabeth! See you there.

Bonjour :slight_smile: are we meeting again ?

Surely you mean nous reverrons-nous?

1 Like

@ChrisBeach, hello! If I’m not enabled for PM are you able to enable me. I’m unable to see the option to message. I realise that I am not verified. Many thanks

Done :+1:

I would love to… we can meet at the junction of our streets in hop and exchange numbers? I’m free anytime today and tomorrow

Tu as raison Monsieur Étoile :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think @Delphine was collecting numbers for a Whatsapp group. I’ll PM it to you as I’m out and about today, tomorrow and Wednesday. But free Thursday and Friday.

1 Like

Hi there, is this group still going on? I’d be interested to join - thanks!