Gardener/landscaper recommendations

Hello. Having moved into the area a few months ago, we have have inherited a beautiful mature, though now overgrown garden. We need some help with garden survey and professional advice on how to maintain it.

Any recommendations for a local company?

Recommended shops and services in SE23
Recommendation for a reliable gardener for routine maintenance?

Hi, Pete Bully is a great local gardener and landscaper. I’ll PM you her number

Hi there,

Alfredo is an awesome local landscaper…

Good luck,

Hi Damian, thanks a lot for your recommendation :slight_smile:

Found Alfredo from this recommendation. So pleased - thanks Alfredo &

I can heartily recommend Alfredo @AlfgaiaLandscapes. I now have a tidy garden and several feet less ivy to worry about!

Many thanks Rachael :wink:

Have a nice weekend

Alfredo and Terry did a great job transforming my very shabby looking garden and patio. I would definitely recommend them and have already told them I will be using them again

Generally I lurk, rather than post, but we followed the recommendations on this thread for Alfredo from Alfgaia and they were brilliant. He and Terry have cleared the wilderness from the back of our garden, which was a massive job! (On reflection, we probably shouldn’t have just left it when we moved in 18 months ago…) They also pressure washed our drive and patio and it honestly looks like it’s a brand new one. Would definitely recommend them, and will be getting them back in to do some more work in the future.

Now we just need to work out what we’re doing with the former wilderness so it doesn’t revert to that state!

I too can’t recommend Alfredo + Terry enough! They did a fine job transforming my jungle of a garden into a tidy space I could be proud of. Lovely guys too! I’ll def be using them again (when I inevitably let the garden get out of control again!)

I recently used The London Landscaping company to fully design, landscape and plant our front and rear garden and they have done/are doing (work is still ongoing) a brilliant job! They have a website and Billy is the main chap there.

Hi Alfredo - following the recommendations on here for you, I’ve just dropped you an email about some garden maintenance for a property on Mayow Road. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!

Sam Crosfield is my neighbour. He trained in horticulture at Kew and is generally much more qualified than many garden designers I’ve met. He’s very professional, and a very nice chap to boot.

Hi Iris,

Many thanks for your email,
I would be pleased to pop in and take a look,
could you please send me your address and postcode and your availability for a meeting?
Thank you
Best Regards

Thanks Alfredo, just emailed you some more info - I’m around Sat or Sun late morning