Archived on 6/5/2022

[Gone] Free Good Quality Moving Boxes in 2 Sizes

anon42599523
6 Aug '20

Hi All,

I have about 20-25 in 2 sizes (med/large). They are very good quality moving boxes and are already broken down that are available for free in SE23. Happy to drop them off today for you if you are in the neighbourhood or close by.

oakr
6 Aug '20

I’d love these but to be candid I would be using them at my allotment so if someone actually moving they might be a better recipient. If not though I would be happy to have them all. I can collect if you prefer (today only) as car going to be away for a few days from tomorrow.

Thanks

Al

anon42599523
6 Aug '20

Hi Al,
We’d be happy to have you round today to come collect them as they are taking up a lot of space. Can you send me a message and I can give you our details? (I’m new to the board and unable to send a private message). We are more than happy to give away boxes to anyone in need of them!

oakr
6 Aug '20

Hi @anon42599523

I’ve messaged you - you should see a green notification top right hand side and should be able to reply.

Thanks

Al

VanessaHughes
16 Aug '20

Hi Ariell, are the boxes still available? We’d be very interested in them as we’re moving house in September. I can come and pick them up tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday pretty much any time.
Many thanks,
Vanessa

anon42599523
16 Aug '20

Hi Vanessa,

We just gave away our last round of boxes. Best of luck with the move.

VanessaHughes
16 Aug '20

Ah shame. No worries, thanks for letting me know!

system
15 Oct '20

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.