[Gone] Houseplants - FREE!

Hi all,

We’ve just adopted an indoor cat so are looking to “rehome” some of our houseplants (due to safety/space).

Here’s some info/pics (plant pots not included though I’m afraid):

1. Golden Dragon Tree (Dracaena fragrans massangeana)

Around 4 feet tall and in good condition. I still have the tag that came with it, which includes some simple instructions.

1. Swiss cheese plant (Monstera deliciosa)

A small Swiss cheese plant. Probably needs re-potting and something to hold it up now that it’s getting bigger! Bought from Pearspring in East Dulwich and I still have the label.

1. Ivy plant (unsure of its official name… maybe a type of Devil’s ivy?)

I’m afraid I don’t have any info about this one… but it’s pretty low maintenance and has lots of new bits sprouting off it!

Just let me know if you’re interested in any/all of them. Thanks! Alice

2 Likes

I’d love the Ivy plant as I don’t have one of those, please.

2 Likes

If it’s still available, I’d love the golden dragon tree, please!

That Dracaena is gorgeous - I’ve spent the last 15 minutes trying to think where I could put it where it would get enough light - and SJM has snuck in.

I’ve enabled private messages for @alicelh and @SJM though so that you can share addresses/numbers privately.

5 Likes

Thanks @applespider!

1 Like

I’d love the monstera if it’s not been claimed :slight_smile:

1 Like

If any of these are still free I’d also really love one!

I think that ivy one is a silver pothos, they’re great, we have a massive one trailing from a tiny pot.

3 Likes

Hi @clausy, the ivy one (or silver pothos as it’s been identified!) is yours! Are you able to message me to arrange a time to collect? Sorry, new to all this so couldn’t work out how to message you! Alice

1 Like

Hi @SJM @Polly_Martin @Eva, so sorry but someone got in there really quickly and snapped these ones up!

1 Like

Thanks for your help @applespider! It is a gorgeous plant isn’t it, we’ll be sad to see it go (though the cute cat is making up for it!)

1 Like

Done. Thanks

Just remember that the cat needs watered more often than the houseplants did :wink:

3 Likes