Gutter repairs - anyone local?

recommendations

I’m looking for someone to sort out a tricky part of my guttering where a tight turn means it often overflows. I need someone who actually knows what they’re doing. Possibly a roofer with a hour to spare rather than a gutter-cleaning company.

I’ve used Blue Sky Guttering before and they were very hit and miss. One team made more problems then they solved and a second team had to come out and fix what they broke. And the problem gutter is still a problem.

Sam’s Guttering - did a decent job with cleaning the gutters but then the guy who came offered to do repair work cash-in-hand and not put it through the company. So they are off my list.

What put me off both of those companies is that they run teams with basic skills to do fixed-price jobs but weren’t really interested in solving a more complex problem.

Guttering
Need someone to go up a ladder to clear a blocked gutter
Gutter man
Recommended shops and services in SE23

Hi all,
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone to fix a leaking gutter? Should be a simple enough job.
Thanks
Dave

@DaveWarbs I have moved your post into the existing topic for this.

I’ve used D&J Roofing in East Dulwich for a few jobs. Been pretty good.

Does anyone know anyone who knows what they are doing in terms of fixing guttering?

I had some gypsies do it with alarmingly predictable results.

many thanks

Tom

I have used Bluesky guttering in the past. Not perfect, some of their teams are better than others, but quick to resolve issues so I’d probably use them again. I couldn’t comment on their ethnicity though…

http://blueskyguttering.co.uk/

thanks very much, I’ll give them a try.

London Roof and Gutter Clean.

We regularly operate in the SE23 Forest Hill and Honor Oak area, we are fully insured and provide minor repairs with all gutter cleaning services. We are trusted and lots of great feed back and five start ratings from our customers.

Please visits our website for more information

https://londonroofandgutterclean.co.uk

Does anyone have any up to date recommendations for gutter repairs/brick pointing?