Archived on 6/5/2022

Hats off to Chris for putting SE23 on the digital map

RachaelDunlop
31 Mar '17

Continuing the discussion from What else do Forest Hill and Honor Oak need?:

I think it’s worthy of mention that people are beginning to notice how much more joined-up SE23’s digital presence is, and that’s down to @anon5422159 . Not only has he created a great forum here, but there is also a very active Facebook page and several Twitter accounts.

So these are for you, Chris: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

anon5422159
31 Mar '17

Very kind of you to say so - it’s a pleasure to run this site and its social channels. Thanks also to the excellent mod team, including founding members @anon64893700 and @ThirstForWine. Also big thanks to @Pauline and @No41Coffee for verifying SE23.life members.

As always, member feedback is encouraged. We are more than happy to change and improve all aspects of this site.

Foresthillnick
31 Mar '17

Without wishing to sound to sucky I’d have to agree. I hope that once Chris is back in gainful employment he can continue to support and promote the site, twitter and FB pages as he does now.

anon5422159
31 Mar '17

I’ll do my best. Last year I was working full-time whilst launching SE23.life and was able to tend fully to the site during its busiest period of growth. The team we’ve formed now, and the experience we’ve gained should make everything a lot smoother this year.

Londondrz
31 Mar '17

I could not have put it better myself Rachael.

Pauline
31 Mar '17

Well said Rachael!

Londondrz
31 Mar '17

I may have to buy him a pint tomorrow :grin: