Archived on 6/5/2022

Havelock Walk Open Studios 2018

LizAtkin
26 Apr '18

Come and visit Havelock Walk Open Studios during Dulwich Festival, Artists Open House Havelock Walk 12 & 13, 19 & 20 May! More than 30 artists studios to visit, food by @hiddenpizzauk @canvasandcreamse23 and live music (2pm) each day! Come and soak up the atmosphere!

#sculpture #photography #painting #woodwork #glasswork #printing #design #community #foresthill #London #openstudios #openhouse #contemporaryArt #bunting #livemusic #food #dulwichopenhouse #dulwichfestival #artistsopenhouse #fun #families #local #fineart

anon5422159
26 Apr '18

This is always an amazing event - thanks for sharing, @LizAtkin :+1:

The studios opening:

anon5422159
11 May '18
starman
11 May '18

I love Havelock Walk Open Studios. Our house is slowly becoming a gallery of pieces large and small acquired there over the last few years.

Worthwhile to note that this also forms part of the Dulwich Festival and the Artists’ Open House event. There is a great booklet with profiles and map locations of all the artists’ involved including several more in SE23. You can download a copy here or I spied copies available from Canvas and Cream.

Anotherjohn
19 May '18

Weather’s set fair for another weekend at the amazing Havelock Walk.

(Just to bring this thread back up to the top!)

anon5422159
19 May '18
DevonishForester
19 May '18

It’s a great local space - a bit dangerous for us as we have bought two pictures and a wooden bowl in the last couple of years. Prices are reasonable, however, and there is some good stuff. Viewing is free!

starman
21 May '18

Beautiful day for it. Added to my growing collection of Lenka Rayn photography.

Was very sad to hear that Places in Print is moving to Shropshire though rumour has it their new home is amazing.

system
20 Jul '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.