Hazard on Blythe Hill Fields

I think MWB stands for Metropolitan Water Board, which may now be Thames Water?

1 Like

Iā€™d report on FixMyStreet either website or app

1 Like

It should be reported to Thames Water.

And to Lewisham Council to put a barrier around it until it is fixed.