Help in the garden needed

We need someone to help with tidying the flowerbeds - removing moss and hand weeding. The garden is quite large, so plenty to do. It doesn’t need to be a qualified gardener but some experience of gardening is required.

Hello there. My daughter is a gardener and she might be interested in something like this, or if not she would know someone who is. PM if you would like me to ask her.

3 Likes

Thanks for the message. We’d be very grateful if you could ask your daughter if she or her friend could help us. Regards Irene

I will ask her and get back to you.

1 Like

Thanks very much. I can’t find a private way to send you our phone number, so I’ll keep an eye on this thread.

@moderators can set up a private message for you.

1 Like

I imagine @Thewrongtrousers can initiate a conversation with irg, but not the other way round (due to his ‘trust level’).

1 Like

Already created :slight_smile:

1 Like

ta

Did you get my message Irene ? its not easy to tell from my end

I can see your replies on this thread on the website but I haven’t had an email from you.

Hi @irg - if you are expecting email notifications, you may need to check your email notification settings but clicking on you ‘I’ icon at the top right, selecting Preferences → Emails.

You should have had a green blob on the same ‘I’ icon at the top right informing you of any waiting messages though.