Archived on 6/5/2022

Thank you for all the boxes kind Forest hillas

AlreadyThatTime
22 Nov '20

Hello everybody!

I hope you are all keeping safe and well !

Lockdown has got the better of me and I’m going to attempt to make a large bus / playhouse for my sons birthday and some treasure chests :grimacing:

Does anybody happen to have any large/ largish boxes that they don’t need please ?

I’m on Devonshire road and don’t drive so if any of my lovely neighbours want to save some room in their recycling bin I’d love to come by and collect them from you - safely of course!

Thank you for your help :blush: From one very bored and over ambitious with my arts and crafts abilities mum !

SClare
23 Nov '20

I have a few. I’ll message you.

AlreadyThatTime
23 Nov '20

Amazing thanks Clare :+1:

hurljy
23 Nov '20

I have some as well, will send you a message

AlreadyThatTime
9 Dec '20

Thank you all so much for the boxes. The end result was certainly not as sleek as I would have liked and my paper mache skills could defo do with some work ! But the boy loves it !
Thanks for the help guys. Have a lovely evening !

oakr
9 Dec '20

Looks great! Kids love boxes as much as anything else I think, even more so when they are desgined \ drawn on etc as you have!

AlreadyThatTime
9 Dec '20

Absolutely! It’s true when people say that the kids will be happy playing with the box. I can’t tell you how many times the living room has been turned into a fortress, especially after the huge box haul that our lovely neighbours were kind enough to donate- we even had people driving some over from Dulwich and Brockley. I was so humbled by the kindness of strangers and it’s something I’ll always remember! I do love our little corner of the city!

hurljy
9 Dec '20

That is spectacular! What a great use of old boxes, Blue Peter eat your heart out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

system
7 Feb '21

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.