Archived on 6/5/2022

Hi Everyone

Pauline
2 Jul '21

Hi Everyone

New and old on here, I’ve not popped by for a while as I’ve been busy doing my Uni degree in Event Management at University of East London after finding a passion for this when I had my shop “Sugar Mountain” on D Road when creating and being part of local community events… I will finish my final year in April next year and will properly graduate in the following September. I would love to create a local FH Professional Event from when I have finished all my last semesters work in April and before I formally graduate in September.
I am sure many local venues will support this and I have various options to look at for local and other funding methods to cover the running costs, Local Council, my Uni, Madison Square Gardens and a few others I have had the privilege to be taught by and work with lately to name a few.
I would love to hear what locals would love to see and be part of to create a truly memorable experience for our community to remember for many years to come.

I am also very happy for young members of our community to work alongside me to get creative with any organisation that wishes to be involved, and obviously any suggestions from @Michael @Anotherjohn and @JohnRussell are so welcome as well as all others locals.

I want to make this special and look forward to hearing all feedback

Thanks
P x

oakr
2 Jul '21

Nice to hear from you again Pauline!

You have my full admiration for studying, I’m doing some at the moment and whilst it’s enjoyable the brain muscles are out of practice!

Good luck with everything.

Pauline
2 Jul '21

Thanks Al, same to you x

AndyS
2 Jul '21

Hello, lovely! Long time! Hope you’re well! Longer reply later…

Pauline
2 Jul '21

Hi @AndyS

I’m well, just busy. Hope you are good and hope to bump into you soon. Enjoy the summer!

P x