Archived on 6/5/2022

Horniman Christmas Market, Thurs 7 Dec, 5.30-9.30pm

HornimanMuseum
4 Dec '17

Horniman Christmas Market
Thursday 7 December, 5.30-9.30pm
Free entry

Come along to a special late night Christmas shopping experience with gorgeous gifts, craft beer, mulled wine, workshops and your favourite festive tunes.

We’re welcoming dozens of local designers and makers into the Museum, so you can pick-up perfect presents ranging from beautiful accessories to organic skincare products. We’re also hosting the London Brewers’ Market who take over the Conservatory with 10 craft breweries.

To get you into the festive spirit, there will also be live DJs, winter songs from the Raise the Roof choir, and food and cocktails in the Cafe. You can also make your own snow globe decoration to take home!

More information about the event is on our website www.horniman.ac.uk/visit/events/horniman-christmas-market

You can also keep up to date with the event on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/events/1911227099126374/

Foresthillnick
4 Dec '17

I’ll be there - you had me at beer!

LeeHC
4 Dec '17

The list of traders sounds great! Sounds a little like the crafty fox events where I’ve got loads of presents in the past.

starman
4 Dec '17

Bullocks. I’m making a wreath in Penge.

anon10646030
4 Dec '17

You couldn’t make up a better excuse if you tried :smiley:

starman
8 Dec '17

Just in case you thought I was making the wreath up

anon10646030
8 Dec '17

You really taking the wreath now! ( will look great on my door, thanks)

RachaelDunlop
8 Dec '17

But… but… you DID make the wreath up. And very nicely too.

Foresthillnick
8 Dec '17

The market was pretty nice - I certainly enjoyed a couple of local brews but the crafty bit was good too. Bagged a pressie for OH but spent more time looking at the amazing wildlife photo exhibt…

applespider
8 Dec '17

I enjoyed it too. Nice to chat to a few brewers and sample a half or three. I bought a few stocking fillers at the craft fair.

The DJ was playing some great tunes too so lovely atmosphere.

I thought it was a great idea to have the photo exhibit open.

system
6 Feb '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.