How to get ✅ Verified

how-to

Just verified @librarysarah who’s one of our volunteers at the library & is also a librarian :slight_smile:

Lovely to meet @watchman45 today. I have verified his profile.

I have verified @Rati - thanks for joining SE23.life :slight_smile:

I have verified the profile of singer/songwriter @Lewis_C_Barfoot. Welcome!

Thanks Chris x

I have verified @ValerieG, a reflexology therapist based in Honor Oak.

I have verified the profiles of @LewisSchaffer and @BlancheCameron, who are involved in the campaign to protect our local cemetery woods.

I have verified the profile of @ClementandBlack, a local wine / tasting / events startup.

I’ve just verified @kayj from the new Florist pop up at @WatersSE23

Delighted to welcome @DavidKurtenAM to the forum - a member of the London Assembly (Environmental, Housing and Transport Committees).

Before this, he was a Chemistry teacher for 15 years and taught in both state and private schools in Hampshire, Botswana, London, Bosnia-Herzegovina, New York and Bermuda.

I have verified David’s profile

Just verified @Poppet21 nice to have you on se23.life Carole xx

Just verified @ametzelaar was lovely to meet you today Adrian, and Paul too who kindly donated to @leafandgroove crowdfunder. Welcome to FH & the forum :slight_smile:

I have verified @John_Paschoud, a Lewisham councillor for Perry Vale ward. Great to have you with us on the forum, John.

Hi ChrisBeach, could you kindly verify my account. Best. Yoms

Hi Yoms, we’ll need either to meet you in person, or to verify you electronically through another channel.

I understand you’re involved in the @honoroakpark Twitter account, so if you could DM me through Twitter this will be sufficient to prove your identity. Thanks.

Just verified @Designbyben. Welcome to SE23.life

Many thanks, Chris. :smiley:

Hi Yoms, I have just verified your account. Should have done this sooner, as @Brett had mentioned you to me a while ago. Apologies for the delay.

Good to have you on here Ben xx

Cheers,