How to get ✅ Verified

how-to

I have verified @kirkdalebookshop (based on recognised email address). Welcome to SE23.life :thumbsup:

Just verified @BringOutTheCranston was lovely to meet you Anthony :slight_smile:

Verified @mwfrost earlier, was really lovely chatting to you today Michael :slight_smile:

Thank you me and my friend had so much fun at sugar mountain and loved the 80’s booth

Just verified @Howdo was great to meet you & the kids at the weekend :slight_smile:

Hi @Pauline, a while back (when I was volunteering at the library) you suggested I let you know my profile name for verification. Would it be OK for you to verify my account please? Marta

All done Marta, see you soon xx

Just verified @Fishcalledwanda was lovely chatting to you yesterday :slight_smile:

thank you Pauline!

Just verified Sue from @StreetTreesforLiving and also @Alice_Billerey_Yoga. Welcome to SE23.life :thumbsup:

Just verified Cassie from @EveryChildTheatre - welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

Just verified @bcam was nice chatting to you Bryan :slight_smile:

Yep, was lovely meeting you. Thanks for the verification.
I’ll drop a Macaroni Pie into the shop after my next trip North!

Just verified the lovely @Kat my old neighbour. So glad you found Sammie today Katrina xx

Verified @Iris was lovely to meet you today :slight_smile:

Thanks Pauline - I’ll let you know if I have any luck with the Assembly funding, cheers for the tip!

Let me know if you need anymore info, and have a great Friday :slight_smile:

Just verified the lovely @KatherineOS from V22 & the lovely Sarah @klanimation who will be hosting "Smile For A While’ next Saturday 5th August at V22 Summer Club.
Great to have you on the forum guys xxx

Just verified @mfix was good chatting to you today Mel :slight_smile:

You too :blush: lush ice cream too :heart_eyes: