How to get ✅ Verified

how-to

Just verified the lovely @KatherineOS from V22 & the lovely Sarah @klanimation who will be hosting "Smile For A While’ next Saturday 5th August at V22 Summer Club.
Great to have you on the forum guys xxx

Just verified @mfix was good chatting to you today Mel :slight_smile:

You too :blush: lush ice cream too :heart_eyes:

Just verified @GillB brilliant Teacher Assistant in my 19yo daughters class (year 4/5) at Fairlawn Primary School long time ago. Great to have you here Gill :slight_smile:

Thank you Pauline. It was Year 1, when she was a young child :blush: Been meaning to get verified for a long time as well ha ha! :grimacing:

I just need to up-load a new photo now, Chris I need your help!:grimacing:

Click here to go to your preferences and you should see your exisiting profile pic - click on the pencil next to the pic and then Click “Upload Picture”…

Thank you :blush: have done just that!

Just verified @stevejohnson nice chatting to you today. I love your eldest son’s enthusiasm for reading, he’s top notch :books::heart:

Just verified @Cari_Hoskins - nice to bump into you earlier today

You too, thanks for the verification!

Just verified @Joe sorry Joe, I should have verified you before now when we first chatted :slight_smile:

Thanks Pauline.

Just verified @JDND the other half of Manisha @Crepe_Records who get involved in community events.

Sorry Justin, I only noticed I hadn’t verified you yet x

Thanks Pauline!

Just verified (via known email address) Jolyon, author of excellent local blog @LewishamLately - https://lewishamlately.wordpress.com/

Welcome to SE23.life :+1:

Thanks Chris!

Just verified @AdamJSmith Was lovely to meet you today Adam, hope my interview helped with your Uni work :slight_smile:

Just verified @sarahdartmouthrd Was nice to meet you today Sarah :slight_smile:

Great to meet you too, Pauline! Thanks for he verification. See you soon!