How to get ✅ Verified

how-to

Hi Chris, I popped into no41 coffee a few weeks ago for a lovely flat white and to be verified, gave my details, but still to be verified. Reason?

Apologies @Warren69, I’ll look into this.

Hi Chris, hope you are well. Any update on this one?

I’ve not heard back recently, and have just PMed to follow up with No41.

Just verified @Fagin @Jana & @nivag great to meat you all and welcome to the forum xx

Oi @Fagin behave hahaha

Yes ma’am :pray:

Hello, when is the next opportunity to get verified? Is this meeting an admin in a coffee shop? Thanks!

Hi @JasminK - please see instructions here: How to get ✅ Verified

No need to meet an admin - just pop into Sugar Mountain, Dartmouth Road, or No 41 Coffee, Brockley Rise.

Just verified @watchman45 lovely to meet you :slight_smile:

Verified @swagger, welcome :slight_smile:

Just verified @JohnW nice to meet you and cheers for being involved with @Michael and the FH Society :slight_smile:

Hi I was hoping to get verified (just upgraded my TV and would like to sell the old one locally). I went to Sugar Mountain yesterday, but seems its shut down. I know No41 Coffee also can do verifications - but seems they haven’t logged in ~6months ? @ChrisBeach

Hi @tomcarman - yes, unfortunately Sugar Mountain closed a few days ago. Pauline has been brilliant in verifying local people.

We’d now like to find another local business in Forest Hill willing and able to do so. If any business is interested, please let me know.

As for @No41Coffee - I believe they are still willing and able to verify accounts (Tolga, please PM if that’s not the case). Thanks.

A couple of local friends asked me if I knew how they could get verified now that Sugar Mountain has closed. Is No. 41 still verifying? That said No. 41 is not really convenient for them. Is there another way? I seem to recall people have been verified by their Twitter accounts.

In cases where a member has an established social media profile and used it to log in to SE23.life I’m happy to verify them here.

Do you mean logging in using Facebook? Or Twitter?

If so, is the only alternative visiting No. 41?

Yes, people can log into this site using Facebook or Twitter and this is visible to mods.

@No41Coffee is the only local venue verifying accounts at the moment. If you can, please mention to other local venues that we are looking for an shop in Forest Hill to join @No41Coffee in verifying accounts.

Worked for me via FB. Thanks