Archived on 6/5/2022

If anyone is in need of food or toiletry supplies please let me know

Pauline
27 Mar '20

I have been making a trip through the night to the 24hr Turkish supermarket twice a week and dropping off for vulnerable peeps on their doorsteps in SE23, do let me know if anyone is desperately in need of anything. My next shop’s will be early Monday morning. Don’t worry about payment I can wait for that when this is over.

Take care everyone and sorry I haven’t posted lately, I’ve been busy working out how to do my Uni work online.

All the best to all
Pauline

FashionClearance
27 Mar '20

Bless you Paulene,
I see your selfless acts on this and other forums!
One of Forest hills finest !
Stay safe and look after yourself too!
Hope the Uni work is going well x

Pauline
27 Mar '20

Uni work is going well, managed to work out how to "take control"l of slides on powerpoint during a group presentation I am part of next week, never have I learnt so much within IT. So all good for me :slight_smile:

I’m good, hope you are too, take care xx

FashionClearance
27 Mar '20

That’s really awesome Pauline , good for you !

There’s so many courses that are free at the moment too , I’m trying my luck at coding and having great fun looking cool in front of my son , (pretending I know what I’m doing. )
Here’s just a couple of links if anyone is interested…

Pauline
27 Mar '20

Thank you, I will have a look at these links xx

Pauline
27 Mar '20

Please reply if you need anything Sunday/Monday I will be going in the middle of the night to the 24hr Turkish Shop to avoid people and will leave at peeps door steps or front door.

Pauline

BrightStar
28 Mar '20

Bless you for your kindness Pauline! Take care xx