Archived on 6/5/2022

iMac for sale - gone

Hikoki
29 May '20

Not sure if these are the best of times to be selling, but I’ve got a perfectly working 27" imac for sale. It’s a very old model, but has been working great and given me zero issues. Only selling as I’m solely on laptops now and need the realestate on my desk for a monitor, as opposed to a imac. Sad to let it go, as it’s been a great performer with some upgrades/servicing in between.

Specs as below. Has DVD and 1TB internal drive as well, and numeric USB keyboard, no mouse, sorry!

Can upgrade to mojave (i think), but this OS seems fine to me. Not sure of Catalina OS. Clean install, ready to go with new user.

Be happy with around 500quid, looking around at other prices, but let me know. Pickup only from around honor oak park area.

MrChainsaw
30 May '20

Hi, is the drive an SSD?

Hikoki
30 May '20

No, it’s a normal spinner. I could put one in tho…

MrChainsaw
31 May '20

Any additional cost for that?

I’m looking for a secondary iMac, so not wanting to spend too much. To be transparent.

Thanks

Hikoki
31 May '20

If I can ask 600, I can then install a 1TB ssd.

Hikoki
2 Jun '20

I’m attaching some photos as I realized I only added a screenshot of the stats/about this mac.
FYI The current setup is a 1TB HDD but I have a fairly new 1TB 2.5" SSD that I can install in this from OWC. It’s actually the drive that I put in this machine but took it out as I figured I use that for something else. But happy to put that back in for another 100 or so = 600ish total. No visible scratches, been kept really good, non-smoking household if any of that matters!

system
1 Aug '20

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.