Installing multi-fuel stove

recommendations

I’m interested in having a multi-fuel stove installed in my house (before winter!). I think the chimney is already set up for a stove but I would obviously like that confirmed and the stove installed by an engineer. Does anyone have any recommendations for local businesses that offer the full service (stoves and installation)? Looking online the only two I could locate that might be appropriate are RPS Fireplaces (Sydenham) and Natural Fires (Catford). Thanks

Recommended shops and services in SE23

Hi,

Try Tom Richardson, he’s a qualified installer. He installed our log burner a few years ago and has done the same for a few friends of mine. He lives in Forest Hill. Here’s his link on the HETAS website. http://www.hetas.co.uk/business/?lng=-0.04975200000001223&lat=51.4440733&dry-stove=filter&stove-with-boiler=filter&flues-chimneys=filter&biomass-wet-system=filter&heating-systems=filter&plumbing-sanitary-ware=filter&mcs-biomass=filter&mcs-solar-thermal=filter&service-maintenance=filter

Thanks I’ll give him a call

Another vote for Tom, he’s my old neighbour & family friend & has done work for me in the past, excellent standard of work & very reliable!

We used a bloke called Matt Conway (mattconwaymatthew@hotmail.com) who was thorough, friendly and well-priced.