Integrated Oven Removal for Freestanding Oven

Not sure if anyone can help

We currently have an integrated electric oven on a straight forward wall plug and gas hob. We have been offered a freestanding electric oven (which may need non standard wall plug) and has a gas hob.

So, we need a tradesman who can sort both the gas and electrics (and if they can cut out the old oven/work surface all the better!) We tried recommended gas engineers on here who said we needed to find someone with electrical qualifications too.


I think you’ll probably find that you need separate tradespeople for the electrics and the plumbing.

1 Like