Archived on 6/5/2022

Introducing Riwaz Indian Restaurant at forest hill. 47, London Road, SE23 3TY

riwazltd
30 May '21

A huge thank you for your tremendous effort and love to support our new restaurant over these few months.

We look forward to welcoming you, and let us serve you at Riwaz.

To book a table now, please use our website www.riwaz.uk or call us at 02089221472

Also, follow us on Instagram and Facebook for the latest updates.

se23blue
30 May '21

I thought it was on London Road,maybe I do not no where it is.

chamonix
30 May '21

It’s is isn’t it… 47 London road.

HonorOakBloke
31 May '21

Woops - you have a problem with your website address there - getting a 502 Bad Gateway error when you click on it…

ForestHull
31 May '21

Looks to be back online now :slight_smile:

riwazltd
31 May '21

Yes, it is in 47 London Road, SE23 3TY

appletree
31 May '21

Opposite Sainsbury’s.

SisterMidnight
30 Jun '21

Had a lovely meal there. Attentive wait staff and tasty food. Do support them if you can!

hurljy
30 Jun '21

I’ve also eaten here - some of the nicest Indian food I’ve had in a long time, plus a really lovely restaurant and very friendly and excellent staff. Do go there if you get the chance!

Welshcake
30 Jun '21

Had a takeaway a few weeks ago – a cut above if you fancy trying something a little different. We went for a selection of small dishes (think dim sum or tapas) and everything was delicious.

Willow
1 Jul '21

Also eaten here and definitely recommend. Booked an early table with family and 2 year old niece. Staff were very accommodating and food was delicious. As a vegetarian very much appreciated having some unusual but tasty options!! The lassi’s were fab.