Archived on 6/5/2022

Is this your cat? Lost Cat.

Laura_McDonald
9 Aug '19

Hi there. I was walking home from work, and came across this tiny cat. It looks so skinny, with bones sticking out, and really looked like it was scavenging. I quickly ran to the shop (it was closed, but they Luckily let me in), and bought the cat some food. I thought I lost it, but it turned up again. He or she ate 3 sachets of food. My heart is broken :cry: I couldn’t get near the cat to see if I could feel a chip, but definitely no collar.

I’ve lived in Honor Oak for 3 years now, and know a lot of the local cats, and have never seen this one. I don’t normally feed other people’s cats. I have 2 of my own, but this one… looked, and was so hungry :frowning:

Does this cat belong to anyone? It was outside Babur restaurant.

ForestHull
9 Aug '19

Looks like the same one in @Raqs88’s thread…

Laura_McDonald
9 Aug '19

Unfortunately it’s not. That one in @Raqs22 has no white in it.

ForestHull
9 Aug '19

You are right - this one has a white nose :frowning_face:

Nataliak
18 Aug '19

Hi Laura
I saw this cat a few times near Babur, yesterday when I was coming home around midnight it was sitting in the middle of the road and crying. So I went home and brought two pouches of food. It ate it all quickly. I just went there again and saw the kitty sleeping near the place where I fed her. Gave her some more food… A passer by told me it lives in one of the houses but she is so so skinny that I find it difficult to believe. So not sure what to do , she is definitely really hungry :frowning:

Laura_McDonald
18 Aug '19

Hey there.

Yeah - she lives on Aykroyd Road. She’s 20! That’s why she’s skinny! She’s such a little monkey!

Nataliak
18 Aug '19

Oh wow 20! I thought she was a kitten! She has a good appetite, my cats would never eat 2 pouches in one go :smiley_cat: thank you for the update , I will stop worrying now :slight_smile: