Job wanted by reliable, conscientious, hard-working local woman. Can start immediately

I am a 50 something female, a mother of 3 sons who have been raised here and I have been a FH resident since 31st December 1994 so - 25 years and counting! Love it here!
I am an honest, sociable, animal and nature lover, have worked in this borough for almost 10 years, most recently for the NHS as a Healthcare Assistant, at Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust. I was a volunteer at the FH community library for around a year. I am basically computer literate, with some general office experience and have also worked in the past in catering (waitress, kitchen porter/assistant) and also within a domestic setting (cleaning, ironing, pet-sitting etc). I am flexible, adaptable and willing to learn new skills or roles. Happy to work alone or as part of a team. Please Note:- I do not/cannot drive!
I am looking for local work. Part-time/flexible/full-time. Anything considered. Please PM me if you have a vacancy you think I might be suitable for. I am available to start immediately.
Regards. Sue

8 Likes

Not trying to be funny or anything, but you’re better off looking on Indeed.com. I entered some jobs that fit the description(s) you’ve outlined and there’s work going in Beckenham and Bromley.

Indeed.com

2 Likes

Best of luck with your search, and I hope gomething great turns up for you.

8 Likes

I’m self-employed and working. It’s the OP looking for work.

I was messaging her, hit reply at the bottom of the trail…

Hiya
There are two jobs advertised in Honor Oak shop windows.
Jumping Bean and Sebastion Roche.
Good to see local jobs being advertised for local people!

3 Likes

Were the Dartmouth looking for kitchen staff? I can’t remember. Sainsbury’s in Sydenham is looking for staff to help out on preparing home deliveries.

Best of luck picking something up.

3 Likes

Travis Perkins Forest Hill posted a job for a Tool Hire Customer Service Assistant 2 days ago:

2 Likes

Thanks very much for your suggestions everyone. I am already looking at various job vacancy websites etc. and will be checking the high streets for any ads in shop windows too. My post on here is really for just incase someone local or from a local business reads it who has/knows someone who has vacancies. Thank you all very much, again.
Regards.
Sue

9 Likes

Sue - when I went past Specsavers in Lewisham on Saturday I noticed a hand written note on the door saying they had 2 vacancies for people to run their Catford Call Centre. I didn’t think much of it at the time but then later on remembered someone had posted on the forum about looking for a job. I’m sorry I didn’t take a note of the phone number but have found this link on the Specsavers website but it says optical experience necessary so may not be appropriate for you.

Hope you find something soon.

3 Likes