June SE23.life meetup - choosing a date

Thursday’s meetup was cracking and we’re keen to meet again in June.

To help decide a date, please let us know which you can make:

Pop in to get your profile “Verified” or stay for a few drinks (the first is on @chrisbeach)

• Friday 17th 7:30pm
  • Friday 24th 7:30pm
  • Saturday 25th 7:30pm
  • Thursday 30th 7:30pm

0 voters

Venue suggestions in the comments please - especially from venues themselves, if you’d like to host.

On the Agenda

• Postergate. How to spread the word without getting in trouble
  • Choosing categories. We’re nearly there - just a couple of suggestions to weigh up.
  • Answering any questions about forum features and direction
  • The plan for commercial, charity and political posts.

Not sure of dates yet, but wouldn’t it make sense to choose The Capitol for this one at least?

2 Likes

Capitol sounds good to me for one at least.

2 Likes

This sounds like fun… I can only do the 24th at the moment but if I can’t make this one, then definitely another one…

1 Like

17th or 30th for me, I have the London to Brighton ride on the weekend of the 24th/25th
Happy to have a little gathering just for drinks and a chat before then. Nothing too formal :slight_smile:

I will be in Forest Hill tonight. Could meet in the Signal for a casual drink, say, 7:30 if you or anyone else is around. @thirstforwine, @Pauline too?

1 Like

If I can stay awake that long, I can make that :slight_smile:

Cracking. See you this evening.

1 Like

Sorry @anon5422159 I can’t make this evening, but see you soon :slight_smile:

And guess who I got a visit from today? @Londondrz always nice to have a catch up with you :+1:

3 Likes

Twas good to pop in and have a natter. Sorry I kept glancing around. I was not trying to avoid eye contact, I was just oogling all the sweets :yum:

3 Likes

Hahaha @Londondrz :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I will aim to get to The Signal for 7pm this eve, will grab a swift half there. All welcome to join me - or if anyone just wants to quickly say hi and get “verified,”

Actually, make that 7:30pm at The Signal.

Sounds good to me. I should make it in time now

1 Like

Cool. I’m here. Just by the window. Will be here till 8pm!

2 Likes

Don’t get too cold out there tonight, it’s a tad chilly now. And check out the SE23.life poster in the "Welcome to Forest Hill’ signage at the station, forgot to mention before that I’ve put it in :+1::+1:

1 Like

I did just notice that and was about to write to thank you @Pauline you absolute star!

1 Like

No worries @anon5422159 just a bit of #CommunitySpirit & there’s been loads of it on here from quite a few peeps right from the off :heart_eyes:

Next stop ad in South London Press on Friday 3rd June with FH traders & FH Society, cheers for sending the swift jpeg & info today Chris it’s all done & ready to roll :+1::+1:

ETA (edited to add) Then not forgetting the next meet up soon

2 Likes

This is a great win for the site! Thanks @Pauline, I don’t know how you manage it all!

1 Like

Hahaha @anon5422159 sure I’ve got ADHD and don’t watch telly. So just do community stuff ,read books, & work when my kids are in bed. I like doing this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes