SE23.life is committed to maintaining its friendly culture.
We recently saw a hostile reply to a new member’s first post. This is unacceptable and has been hidden. New members who engage positively should always see a friendly welcome here, regardless of their beliefs.
From our community guidelines:
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalise the forum.
- Don’t “bump” your own topics unless you are adding information or reducing the price of a wanted/offered item.
You can help us preserve our friendly culture:
As moderators, we intervene as little as possible, and we encourage members to avoid responding to hostile posts.
Instead, use our software to take action: flag posts that break the guidelines. @moderators will be alerted, and if you have sufficient trust level, and other members agree, your flags immediately hide posts, and cause repeat offenders to lose their trust-level. If a new member is flagged by multiple trusted members, they will be automatically blocked from the forum.
To flag an inappropriate post:
Click the “…” icon below it:
Click the flag:
Select “It’s Inappropriate” and click “Flag Post”
Thanks for helping to keep SE23.life friendly