Archived on 6/5/2022

Learn Saxophone, Piano and Singing in SE23

HOPmusic
5 Jan '17

Dear SE23,

Our names are Sylvia Schmidt and Seb Silas. We are CRB-checked, highly qualified professional musicians and teachers offering saxophone, singing and piano lessons in our private teaching room in Honor Oak Park, which features a grand piano. We teach a wide range of different styles of music, with tailored teaching to help you or your child pass graded exams or just enjoy learning in a fun and enjoyable way.

We are friendly, engaging, punctual and teach flexible hours throughout the week.

Please contact us for more information. We really look forward hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Seb and Sylvia

system
8 Jan '17

:white_check_mark: this is an approved commercial post

Thanks for supporting our forum, Seb and Sylvia

anon5422159
8 Jan '17
Pauline
9 Jan '17

Feel free to drop some flyers at my shop to follow on from this post :slight_smile:

HOPmusic
9 Jan '17

Lovely, thank you Pauline! We walk past your shop frequently on the way to the pool :slight_smile: I see you’re shut today but we’ll pop in later in the week.

fran
9 Jan '17

If anyone needs a saxophone I have one for sale (alto). Finally accepting that my playing days are over.

Pauline
9 Jan '17

No problem, the shop is closed on Mondays but pop by any other day :slight_smile:

starman
9 Jan '17

Do you teach grown ups?

HOPmusic
9 Jan '17

I’m interested - always useful to have a spare for students. Please PM me details.

HOPmusic
9 Jan '17

Yes, absolutely.