Archived on 6/5/2022

Lewisham Council email: “Return your household enquiry form now”

DevonishForester
2 Aug '18

Had an email from Lewisham Council Electoral Services reminding me to return a form. But I haven’t received a form. Anyone else?

anon5422159
2 Aug '18

Yes, I got this email too, and I don’t think I got a paper form either.

The email had login details so I can respond online. Haven’t yet tried this…

Sgc
2 Aug '18

I also got the email and just replied online as always preference over paper.
All worked fine and took about 2 minutes.

DevonishForester
2 Aug '18

Did you receive the paper form referred to?

Bolgerp
2 Aug '18

Also received it… I read the email that they will only send out paper forms if someone hasn’t completed the online form as linked to in the email… so I don;t think the paper forms have been sent yet. I may have misinterpreted that though…

Sgc
2 Aug '18

If they were clever I would see who does online first then have less to send out. Albeit in email they just stated it saves sending reminders by post.

Not got paper form unless it is in today’s post…

Charlo
4 Aug '18

Just got the email stating we hadn’t filled out our paper form which was never sent/received :roll_eyes:

So did it online

Bolgerp
10 Aug '18

And, despite filling it out online 8 days ago, I have now just received the form through the post.

DevonishForester
10 Aug '18

We received Registration Form in the post today. I guess they just the got the sequence wrong - asking for the forms to be returned before the forms went out?

Matthew_Benney
10 Aug '18

Got the email, responded online, received the letter several days later. :thinking:

GillB
10 Aug '18

We got the form through the post yesterday. It said if no change, you can text or phone, but also that you have to return the form. My OH said he thinks it’s because of a signature that is required on the declaration page, so just signed, dates & sent it back. Does seem a bit confusing, but heyho it is the Council :sweat_smile:

robin.orton
10 Aug '18

No, you can respond on line, even if, as in my case, you want to report a change. I’ve just done it, and have received a grateful note of thanks.

Nivag
11 Aug '18

It is confusing, I think elsewhere on the letter it says do only 1 of the following… so I took that as the online method will be ok and don’t have to post it.

GillB
11 Aug '18

Yes I would normally just text, being as there is no change. I didn’t get an e-mail either, can’t remember if I have ever given them our e-mail address…

DevonishForester
31 Jul '19

Same thing happening this year, have received an email request from Lewishambles to return a form that we haven’t received.

jrothlis
5 Aug '19

The email I received had a link and contained the two passwords needed, so I completed the whole thing online and have shredded the form (that arrived at the tail-end of last week).

robin.orton
5 Aug '19

Me too.

DevonishForester
8 Aug '19

But is beside the point that emails have been sent (for the second consecutive year) requesting a form that had not been received.