Archived on 6/5/2022

Little Nan’s is popping up below Stag & Bow in Forest Hill!

tristan
21 Sep '17

Hey there! Hope you are all well.

I am so excited to be popping up below Stag & Bow with Little Nan’s Forest Hill Royal Parlour. We will be open every Friday & Saturday 3pm - Midnight from 13th October - 16th December.

Pascal, Cyrus and myself are currently doing the fit out of the space, and its coming together nicely.

All the usual kitsch fun can be expected, with Cocktails in teapots, beers, wines and a pop up Champagne & Oyster bar in the shop!

Give me an email on tristan@littlenans.co.uk if you want to book a table, and if its your Birthday we name a cocktail in your honour using all your favourite spirits and flavours.

More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1483942454985777/

Hope to see you soon!

Tristan x

anon5422159
21 Sep '17

Related discussion: Little Nan's Bar Forest Hill pop up

Great to have you guys in Forest Hill, and welcome to the forum :+1:

tristan
21 Sep '17

Thanks mush!! So excited to be here! X

Pauline
21 Sep '17

Woohoo! It’s my Birthday on Halloween, so if I come on Sat 28th Oct does that count :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And welcome to our merry gang on D Rd for a while (hopefully you can become semi permanent after this somewhere…) & welcome to the forum xx

tristan
21 Sep '17

Hey you! Cant wait to be welcomed to the D Rd merry gang yay! Hope you well! We LOVE a Birthday! Do let me know if you want to book a table and we can sort you out with a birthday cocktail too?! x

Pauline
21 Sep '17

Woohoo!

Defo bud xx

And you are now a fully fledged D Rd gang member now.

Welcome to our hood :balloon::balloon::balloon::yellow_heart::blue_heart::heart:️:purple_heart::lollipop::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

FHGinClub
22 Sep '17

Sooooo excited about this! Massive thanks to @tristan for giving our Gin Club members an amazing discount. £5 off gin cocktail teapots! :cocktail::tropical_drink:

tristan
23 Sep '17

Thanks mush! See you’s soon! x

tristan
23 Sep '17

Amazing!! I am honoured yay!! xx