Local Cushion Cover maker?

Does anyone know someone local who can make cushion covers? We have a lovely set of Habitat Radius dining chairs however the cushion covers have seen better days.They are not a standard shape or fit and I cannot seem to find anywhere to buy new covers online, except on eBay in their original colour. I’d like them in a different colour. I can send away for them to be done but would prefer to give my business to someone local if possible.

Cheers.

1 Like

Try Stag & Bow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers Pauline!!

1 Like

I need some chair cushions making too, and also would prefer a local company rather than sending them off. The nearest I could find is Starbuck upholstery in Brockley, although when I called up they were busy until the New year.

2 Likes

Try Angel Upholstery Melbourne Grove East Dulwich. They made cushions for me for dining chairs some years ago and did an excellent job.

1 Like

Cheers!!

There is also Munro Upholsterers on Kirkdale. Have not used them so cant say if they are any good.

1 Like

One of my neighbours has just started up a business making cushion covers and similar things. I’ll get his contact details and pass them on to you.

1 Like

Ooohhh excellent… thanks.

The e mail address to contact regarding cushion covers is davidopare@icloud.com

Thanks for all your suggestions… have spoken to Angel Upholstery and they’ve given me a quote… just need to wander up there and peruse the fabrics they have on offer and we could be onto a winner!

Can I ask how did it go with the new covers, I have the same problem and need 6-8 new ones.

Hi @nog

Actually, we haven’t progressed anywhere with this at all… it’s gone on the long finger, I’m afraid…

Thank you for letting me know I have phone habitat and looked around (eBay) but still no good.

Will post results if I end up doing the job. Thank again nog

Stag and Bow?