Local French/English/Drama/Spanish tutor with 10+ years of experience

Full enhanced DBS checked tutor, available online (using Skype and Zoom).

With over 10 years of experience as a tutor, academic mentor and MFL volunteer teaching assistant, I have taught over 150 private students and worked throughout London, the UK, Russia, Ukraine, Singapore and Malaysia. I love the subjects I teach and look to inspire students in their subjects, whilst trying to find the best techniques to help each student learn and absorb; including memory games and learning tricks for those with dyslexia.

I also work on expanding the emotional intelligence of a student and confidence building in individuals; helping students understand what is unique to them. I believe in unlocking a student’s potential, helping them to access the subject and adapting each class to their needs.

I have a degree in modern languages from Durham University and have recently had several books and articles published on learning French for GCSE. My experience includes:

Tutoring in London and abroad since 2008 in French (University, IB, A Level, GCSE, Common Entrance), Spanish (A Level, GCSE and below) and Drama (A Level, GCSE, Lamda), 11+ and Common Entrance English as well as verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
Volunteer French and Spanish teaching assistant and Intervention French Teacher - Pimlico Academy, London.
Professional Translator/Writer, working with the Attachée Culturelle at the French Embassy, London
Workshop facilitator – Voice coach for trainee teachers at TeachFirst and training Diplomatic Liaison Officers in the Foreign Office in communication skills.
Confidence Coach – workshop leader for kids on summer Academies.

Please contact me on: felicitydavidson@gmail.com