Archived on 6/5/2022

Local House Sitter / Dog Sitter / Dog Walker with integrity

Gillipops
17 Feb '17

Hi! My name is Georgia. Do you need someone reliable and house proud to visit your home whilst you are away to water the plants? Make it look occupied? I can visit daily (or occasionally do an over-night stay for security ‘ease of mind’ reasons) and keep an eye on things. I can be there to let in/efficiently supervise workmen (I am an experienced PA), take deliveries, even do some tidying up if required. Also, as a dog lover, I can dog sit and keep your pooch company – taking it for walks and making it feel loved up.

I am not an agency and just starting out, so if you require a local personal referee to vouch that I am totally trustworthy, I am more than happy to provide.

For short term assignments (an hour or so) I can work in the Honor Oak/Forest Hill/Crofton Park area (walking distance). For all day/occasional overnight assignments I can travel further afield – Lewisham/Blackheath/Greenwich/Catford/Sydenham/Dulwich/Penge etc.

If you would like to contact me to discuss your requirements, please email georgiagillipops@hotmail.com

Prices dependent on assignment requirements.