Local meet-up @ Sylvan Post

@Michael sure you can come and meet me as a friend if I get my Uni work finished early and can make it on the day. Will email you a couple of days before to let you know if I will be able to make it,may see you there? Haven’t touched base with you in a couple of weeks so catch up would be good x

"All booked in for you

15th August 7pm for 15 people

Kind Regards

Adacia Bryers

Assistant Manager

Sylvan Post

24/28 Darmouth Road

SE23 3XU"

Thanks guys x

1 Like

Would there be room for me, or is the booking for 15 final?
Carole

1 Like

The more the merrier I think… And if there aren’t enough seats, you can have mine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try and get along.

3 Likes

Definitely Carole x I’ll try get along for half an hour at least.

2 Likes

Third time lucky for me perhaps? Haven’t been able make the last couple with all best intentions. So fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Work permitting I hope to make it this time!

1 Like

I’m hoping to get there for a swift arf

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing people this evening.

1 Like

I hope to be there.

2 Likes

Planning to get up there for 7 as I can’t stay too long. Looking forward to meeting you all!

1 Like

Have a good time All.

2 Likes

The tenth #meetup organised here, and hopefully a good’un! Sad to miss it.

1 Like

Have fun all - it was the only day I could not do but will hopefully make the next one!

1 Like

I shall also make a vigorous attempt to do the next one. Any suggestions on local hotels etc?

1 Like

No idea but I think the @AllInnOne might have rooms which could be handy if it is there, which I believe might be the preferred next meet-up location?

1 Like

I usually stay there as Julia is a great host but thought they may have closed the rooms down. Will check. Thank you

Most enjoyable evening at Sylvan Post. A very happy gathering. Looking forward to the next one.

2 Likes

Indeed, a very enjoyable evening meeting some new and interesting people.

If anyone that was present would like to have their profile verified, please PM me and I think we can get it arranged :slight_smile:

3 Likes