Archived on 6/5/2022

Twigged It Tree Care

twiggedit
7 Dec '18

Just a note to say I am a local tree surgeon (based in SE23 obviously) available to perform all tree related tasks; removals, deadwooding, reductions, thinning, crown lifting, ivy removal etc, as well as hedgework on larger hedges a homeowner may not want to undertake themselves.

For more info and contact details see my website twiggedit.co.uk

Many thanks, Brian.

J87
5 Oct '19

I would highly recommend Twigged It for any tree care and hedge trimming - we had a large job reducing hedges and trees on our property. Brian was really professional and hardworking and the work was completed to a really high standard and they cleaned up everything after they were done. 5 stars!

twiggedit
7 Oct '19

Many thanks for your recommendation, it is much appreciated. I am glad you were happy with the work. Brian.

Oddbob
11 Apr '20

Second endorsement for Twigged It. We recently had Brian round to do some heavy cutting back of a few of our trees and bushes. Brian is very professional, incredibly hard working, polite and tidy.

Would recommend Brian to anyone looking for a tree surgeon.

twiggedit
16 Apr '20

Many thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated.

I am trying to keep working locally through this whole situation, as per the governments current advice which has been verified at ministerial level by our trade association the Arboriculture Association.

I have all my kit here in SE23 and obviously I will only be doing jobs where I can access without going through houses, and maintain distance while working.

By working solo and keeping my jobs local I hope to also be able to offer some very competitive pricing.

Thanks all, Brian.

RedChilli
28 Apr '20

Following the recommendations above, we called Brian and he came round to give us a (socially distanced) quote on 2 overgrown trees.

His work is great and his tidying up afterwards is fantastic - being on lockdown is a really good time to have the work done.

hurljy
13 May '20

I just want to add my own recommendation here for Brian - he has done a fantastic job with our garden!

I called him round to have a look at an overgrown Mimosa tree, a sagging pyrocantha and a buddleah that had taken over the garden, he came round to have a look a few days later had completed the work.

I’m so pleased with how it looks now - it’s like a new garden! Brian is an absolute professional and left the garden spotless afterwards, I’ll be using him again for all our tree maintenance and I’d absolutely recommend giving him a call if you need any work doing!

Luke30
17 May '20

Another recommendation for Brian.

He took down a small cherry tree. All left tidy - as per the above.

beatrix
20 May '20

I’ve another recommendation for Brian. He was around this morning to remove two dead trees and he did so with perfection; you would never know that there were trees in those spots. He left the garden spotless, even cleaning up outside our property. I’m delighted with his work and will definitely be calling him back to maintain the remaining trees.

cleavon_little
14 Jul '20

I’ve got another glowing recommendation for Brian and Twigged it. He did a brilliant job carrying out some much needed maintenance on the overgrown trees in our garden. He was very efficient and friendly and tidied up all the debris afterwards. Our garden looks great again!

Many thanks Brian!

AmandaSE23
15 Apr '21

Us too! I would like to recommend @twiggedit who we found from this forum. Amazingly helpful after we got totally left in the lurch by the first company who abandoned the project messing up our timelines. Brian and his team were efficient, friendly, tidy and i wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend

twiggedit
9 Jun '21

Hello all,

A quick announcement to say that I have just completed a move to Bristol to pursue a new relationship, therefore Twigged It shall no longer be offering a service for the area.

I am sad to leave Forest Hill, which has been my home for the past eight years, however life demands the change and I am very excited by the move.

I would like to thank all the people (and clients) I have met via this forum. I wish you all the best for the future!

Brian.

oakr
9 Jun '21

Good luck with your move Brian!

ForestHull
9 Jun '21

Thank you for letting us know, and good luck for the future! (And get in touch if you come back :slight_smile: )

ForestHull
12 Jun '21

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.