Archived on 6/5/2022

Lost Jellycat bunny - Friday 16th June

VickyW
21 Jun '17

Hello, whilst our house hunting with my 22 month old son last Friday in FH, we lost his favourite toy. It’s a small beige Jelly Cat bunny, and I wondered if anyone had seen or found it. It’s sorely missed and we would be so grateful to get it back! Thank you.

Beige
21 Jun '17

I searched SE23 mums and Mummys Gin Fund (on facebook) as well as eastdulwichforum for you, but no luck.

Any idea of the exact area it was lost at? Street names?

Pauline
21 Jun '17

If you post a pic of what it looks like some of us can share it via twitter :+1:

VickyW
21 Jun '17

VickyW
21 Jun '17

We got off at FH station around 10.30am last Friday. We walked up Dartmouth Rd, past the Dartmouth pub, then turned round (we were going in wrong direction) and walked back past station and along south circular until we reached Kilmorie Rd. We viewed a house there then walked down to Cranston Rd, and then various reds back up to station again. Is this helpful? I have posted a picture of Bunny with my son. Thank you so much :blush:

Pauline
21 Jun '17

I’ll post it on social media first thing in the morning via 5 local accounts,hopefully we can find it :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

VickyW
21 Jun '17

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it! X

VickyW
21 Jun '17

Ok, this was our route that day:
After Kilmorie:
Woolstone Rd
Cranston Rd
Loxton Rd
Colfe Rd
Cibber Rd
Trilby Rd
South Rd
perry Vale
Back past station and onto S Circ up to Horniman

Thanks xx

VickyW
24 Jun '17

Hi Pauline, I just wondered if there was any response to the posts on our lost bunny? Thanks :slight_smile:

Pauline
24 Jun '17

I’m so sorry I didn’t get round to it, but have now sent this via twitter