Archived on 6/5/2022

Lovely start to the working week!

anon64893700
31 May '16

I guess we have to be grateful for small mercies, in that the weather held out over the long weekend for us. Thank you weather.
With that said, this weather makes me want to hide under the covers.
So who is lucky enough to have today off too, and not need to even bother stepping outside? Who ever you are, I envy you right now. Truly.

HonorOakBloke
31 May '16

Murphy’s law - today is the day I chose for the start of a short break to Wales: so will shortly be venturing out to brave my way across London in monsoon conditions.

anon64893700
31 May '16

Indeed, always the way.
But if it makes you feel any better, the weather front is moving South West and Wales is looking nice and clear.
Safe journey, and enjoy your time away.

anon64893700
31 May '16

There’s always at least one! Meh.
Could really do with a couple more days to heal from the battering I got at the weekend riding, but short at work, so not gonna happen.

anon64893700
31 May '16

Thanks Ann, as long as I don’t have to use my right arm, all will be well haha.
Yeah I make you right, not much you can do on a day like today. But bed and sleep still makes sense!
Have a good day.

Londondrz
31 May '16

Sunny Staithes in North Yorkshire.

Londondrz
31 May '16

Stunning sunny sight seeing in North Yorkshire. Spot the sheep :slight_smile:

anon64893700
31 May '16

I would swap places with you in a flash right now haha. Looks lovely there.

Londondrz
31 May '16

Went for a drive.

Michael
31 May '16

@Londondrz I’m confused. Are you driving a Fiat or a Porsche? Or is this a spot the difference competition?

Londondrz
31 May '16

It’s a Porker. Not mine I hesitate to add but had a drive in it. I can see the appeal but with no roof rack or tow bar it is useless for camping :slight_smile:

Pauline
31 May '16

Well what a miserable start to the week (weather wise) luckily I don’t have far to walk to work so didn’t get wet :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry if anyone else did, including @BMSE23 who popped in today for a chat & said he did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

BMSE23
31 May '16

Thanks Pauline, spent all day with damp trousers on!

anon64893700
31 May '16

The quality of the dashboard confirmed which it was to me lol.
Practicality is where it’s at. Smart car and 5 series tourer covers all bases for.

Indeed a foul day today though, in so many ways. Glad when it’s bedtime tonight.