Archived on 6/5/2022

Mad, crazy sky!

Gillipops
15 Oct '17

Is anybody here in SE23 living in a SciFi movie sky right now? is it beige? is it orange? is it completely hurricane mad? and oh…how I wish I knew how to use my digi camera to correctly grab this moment correctly.

anon5422159
15 Oct '17

It’s SO apocalyptic here in the square mile.

Your camera won’t capture the colour because it automatically compensates for what it thinks is incandescent light.

You can track the hurricane live here:

Foresthillnick
15 Oct '17

Wish I had my Nikon with me here at work! My Samsung cant quite capture the essence of the Zombie Apocalypse…

RachaelDunlop
15 Oct '17
anon5422159
15 Oct '17

My poor car will be orange again :sob:

Gillipops
15 Oct '17

So glad my car didn’t get valet’ed last weekend as a birthday prez. Would’ve been a bit of a waste! At least it’s bringing some of my neighbours out of their houses to share/talk about the phenomenon.

anon5422159
15 Oct '17

starman
16 Oct '17

Just outside the office earlier. Not sure how the clothes I hung to dry on the line earlier will fare.

Londondrz
16 Oct '17

The locals are gathering with flaming torches and pitchforks chanting something about burning the newcomers :open_mouth:

Sandinista
16 Oct '17

Up the road at Southwark Bridge. This was just before it went dark…

cathygreenhalgh
19 Oct '17

Here are three pics I took during Ophelia’s Sepia Filter hour - one in my garden, one from Ringmore Rise and one a bit later from Blythe Hill.