Archived on 6/5/2022

Massive thank you to everyone involved in FHFW 16 & to all that attended events

Pauline
25 Sep '16

Thank you so much to everyone that attended any FHFW events this year, it was a huge success with many events being full :+1::+1:

And a massive thanks to the 2016 team that gave so much of their time voluntary to help us pull this off, without each and every one of them we couldn’t have done it.

http://fhfw.co.uk/the-fhfw-team/ plus @Rebecca_Jane_Hunter of SoLoCraft Fair

Also thanks to the sponsors, designers, performers & the venues that hosted the events & @Lorna_Fagan for being the catwalk show makeup artist :slight_smile:

And I’m sure my FH partner in crime @emmad aka @GemsPerformingArts would agree :slight_smile:

Lorna_Fagan
25 Sep '16

I’m really great full for the opportunity to work amongst the businesses within the Foresthill community.

I’m a very new business myself, and participating in Foresthill fashion week was fun and exciting and hope to do it again next year.

Pauline
25 Sep '16

Aww thanks Lorna, you’ve just put yourself in the frame - you’ll defo be doing it next year now :joy::joy:

But seriously! Thank you so much for all you time and effort in getting involved as a new trader in our community I really appreciate it xx