Archived on 6/5/2022

Maths tutor available

felixtorrance
13 Jul '17

I tutor maths at any level, from KS3 to GCSE to A level further maths, and I’m keen to teach, help and inspire students of any ability. I’d also be happy to help students work towards university aptitude tests. I’ve just left school and I’m taking a gap year before studying maths at university. I received an A* GCSE maths and got the top grade in the Advanced FSMQ in year 11. I took my A level in maths a year early and received an A*, and I’ve been predicted an A* in my further maths A level. I was also awarded my school’s mathematics prize in my final year. Needless to say, maths is my passion, but I also know all the tricks and techniques to get the top grades.

I’m available to teach throughout most of this summer (bar a week holiday), and throughout the whole of the next academic year. I can work in the morning or the afternoon on weekends and weekdays, but can work in the evening if need be. I live in the SE24 area and I’m willing to travel a short distance to teach.

Last year, I set up a maths club at my school designed to stretch enthusiastic students with challenging problems and encourage mathematical discussion. I have a couple of students so far and I’m hoping to teach a few more keen pupils!

Please get in touch!: felixtorrance13@gmail.com