Archived on 6/5/2022

May Bank Holidays Family Dance Day - A Few Cheeky Free Tickets Available

TonteDance
3 May '18

Hi all -Because some nurseries / schools may be closed over the holidays (aaarrghh!!) my mummy has very kindly organised two special Family Dance Day events on May bank holiday Monday 7th & Monday 28th 12.45-1.45pm at Forest Hill Pools that will 1) Be awesome fun and keep you fit and 2) solve your child care problems all in one!

It’s a mix of street and cultural dance. Nice! …to uplifting music.

Mummy says to book tickets online here www.tontedance.eventbrite.com to save your space and chose the 7th or 28th May or simply turn up and pay cash on the door!

If you’re quick you can snap up a few FREE tickets ONLINE ONLY! But if you’re too slow that’s okay it’s still only a fiver (for the taster tickets) and £7 if you’ve been before. Kiddies go free!

By the way she normally teaches grown ups every Monday same time 12.45-1.45pm
Studio 2, Forest Hill Pools, Dartmouth Road SE23 3HZ - so that is where the event will be! But on these two days (only) you can bring your kiddies along. Bonus!!

Some rules!

• Bring their favourite toys / games for the break out area - for those little ones who just want to chill whilst their grown ups dance it out
  • Feel free to stop dancing for a bit to attend to your kiddies with NO judgement then join back in after
  • Come ready to have some short bursts of fun with your kiddies where everyone gets a chance to join in together!

I’m not old enough to have a mobile so you can speak to mummy here if you have any questions 07404 139 496 (her name is Keisha Tonte Njoku) or email her here keishatonte@gmail.com

So put it in your diary now and come out for some dancing…

Heres some really nice words mummys students said about the classes…

“Really good session. Very inclusive. Keisha (dance teacher) really responded to our different dance abilities/needs.
Good music!”

“This was a great class! Fun with challenging choreography to keep you engaged. Keisha was very patient and encouraging and always with a smile. Definitely recommend this class. A great and fun way of keeping fit as well”.* March 2018

Well that’s all I wanted to say bye!! #Didiboy

system
2 Jul '18

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.