Archived on 6/5/2022

Me On The Map – SE23 Art Prints

MeOnTheMap
12 Oct '18

HELLO

I’m delighted to introduce Me On The Map, makers of typographic street maps of your little bit of London – your patch, your stomping ground, your home. We produce a range of local maps covering the whole of SE23, as well as SE4, SE15 and SE14.

Do check out our website to see more of our work - www.meonthemap.co.uk

We’ve been up exhibiting at local events and festivals throughout the summer - and we’ll be at some Christmas markets and pop-ups.

Here’s a bit of info about what we do…

Each map starts life being hand drawn. Pen, ink, paper…and time. Every road and green space is carefully drawn and placed. From there it’s digitally crafted into a complete map.

MAKE IT PERSONAL
You can choose to personalise your map to show exactly where you live and show who lives there. So you can say “That’s me (or us!) on the map!” Or you may prefer to have a map that simply shows your little bit of London. Each map is printed to order and can be framed or unframed. Ideal as gifts - new home - new baby - birthday - leaving the area - and more!

MEET THE MAP MAKER
Me On The Map is brought to you by Mark Smith. An adopted Londoner since the 90s, Mark’s been in the Honor Oak Park/Crofton Park area for nearly 20 years. As trained graphic designer and illustrator, he wanted to turn his hand to something literally closer to home.

Any SE23 Life members interested a ‘Me On The Map’ - use code SEFREE for free delivery (to SE postcodes only)