Archived on 6/5/2022

Mind and body Confidence Coaching

Sune
20 Mar '17

Dear lovely people of Forest Hill

I am a local resident and parent and run my coaching business (http://www.nutritionredefined.co.uk) from our home in Forest Hill and have lived in the area for 4 years.

I work mainly with women (but all welcome) who want to prioritise their health. I educate, support and motivate my clients to live a life of mind-body confidence regardless of dress size.

Do you know what to eat, but for some reason you’re still not doing it? If you want to end the weight-loss struggle but can’t face another diet, I can help you discover ways to prioritise your health without deprivation and starvation.
If you believe that your health is not where it should be and it may be affecting your energy and performance, I am here to help you on your journey to healthy confidence

My work aims to help you:

• Nourish your body with a way of eating that’s balanced, realistic and sustainable
  • Change the way you think about food so that eating healthily becomes easy and effortless
  • Prioritise your health to increase your energy for a better quality of life
  • Set realistic goals based on your values in order to regain confidence in yourself and your body

And through our sessions together you may
• End emotional eating
• Stop yo-yo dieting
• Lose weight
• Increase your energy
• Attain a positive body image

Sometimes you need practical advice and support and other times you just need time to think and someone to listen to you with the greatest, uninterrupted attention.

I offer 1:1 coaching packages and 6 week group programmes called Kitchen Table Coaching and a new group is staring on the 26th April.

I am a nutritional therapist, lecturer, chef and qualified coach. After having my daughter, I left my practice on Harley Street to work with clients internationally (on Skype), around south London and to lead groups for women who want to end the weight loss struggle improve their health and regain mind and body confidence.

I look forward to meeting you!