Archived on 6/5/2022

Missing cat Forest Hill

Beatrice_Nurse
24 Nov '20

Dear all,
We haven’t seen our beautiful Osiris since Monday morning last week and we’re getting worried. He’s always been a wanderer and likes to dole out his love.
Home is on Perry Vale in Forest Hill, SE23.

This big alpha Bengal mix who’s nearly 8 is the friendliest, cuddliest talkative cat you’ll meet.
We are hoping someone fell in love and is taking care of him anything else would be heartbreaking.
We have alerted all neighbours and we’ve done the garden/shed searches.
If you’re out and about please look out for our green eyed darling with a wonky tail(courtesy of a close call with a car).
Thank you!
:cat: :heart:

ForestHull
24 Nov '20

Hi @Beatrice_Nurse - I’m sorry to hear that Osiris is missing. I’ve shared this on our social channels:

:twitter: @SE23.life (5,020 followers)
:twitter: @SE23_Tweets (590 followers)
:twitter: @SE23Cats (300 followers)

And welcome to the forum!

James1P
26 Nov '20

Is this your cat?

James1P
26 Nov '20

We spotted him on mayow road near shifford path.

James1P
26 Nov '20

ForestHull
26 Nov '20

I checked and the system has emailed @Beatrice_Nurse so hopefully she will check by soon.

Beatrice_Nurse
26 Nov '20

Hi! Thank you for your replies. What a beautiful cat on the photos but sadly it is not Osiris.
I hope that beautiful cat finds its home again soon too.

ramboxxx
26 Nov '20

My wife and I often see your beautiful cat (or one which looks just like him) around the former church on South Road. We were trying to work out if we last saw him there on Sunday or Monday. We hope you find him soon.

Beatrice_Nurse
27 Nov '20

Thank you! He has thick fur still it’s getting colder and I hope he is warm somewhere.

GillB
28 Nov '20

He/she looks very well fed, so hopefully has found their way home.

Thewrongtrousers
28 Nov '20

Oh dear, this must be such a worry. It is amazing how resilient they can be, and it’s not as cold as all that. Fingers crossed for you and your kitty

Beatrice_Nurse
6 Dec '20

We are very sad to say that Lewisham council called this week with heartbreaking news.

Anotherjohn
6 Dec '20

So sorry

anon5422159
6 Dec '20

Terrible news. So sorry to hear that, @Beatrice_Nurse.

oakr
6 Dec '20

Oh no! Very sorry for you.

Thewrongtrousers
6 Dec '20

Terrible news, I am so sorry. Are you able to say more about what happened to him ?

GillB
10 Dec '20

Oh I’m so sorry for your loss. :heart:

GillB
10 Dec '20

So sorry for your loss :heart: