Archived on 6/5/2022

Missing cat - Landeque

BrightStar
12 Jun '21

Hi all, my neighbour’s cat has gone missing since Tuesday, can everyone please keep an eye out for him. Pictures attached thank you all!!

BrightStar
12 Jun '21

His name is Landeque or Lenny for short thank you all

ForestHull
12 Jun '21

Sorry to hear this @BrightStar. Any ideas as to the area Landeque might be lost / found in?

BrightStar
12 Jun '21

I think one of the neighbours said he might have been on Garthorne road. On a side topic, how is it possible for the owner to post directly on this chat? As she said she couldn’t post so I am doing it for her. Thanks :slight_smile: :grinning:

ForestHull
12 Jun '21

They may need to create an account to post. Try the “Log In” button at the top, then login with Google / Facebook / Twitter, or use the “Create Account” link to get set with email:

Please can they also get in touch with support@se23.life if there are any problems.

I’ve also posted Landeque to :twitter: @SE23Cats too :crossed_fingers:

boswell
12 Jun '21

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this cat quite a lot on Garthorne Rd over the past couple of months although not sure I’ve seen it since Thursday. Will keep an eye out.

BrightStar
14 Jun '21

Thanks!

sansan
17 Jun '21

A lovely black and white cat Landeque missing on 8th June (Tuesday)

If anyone sees him please call or message 07752358516

Thank you so much!
San

Moth
17 Jun '21

Sorry to hear he is still missing. Is he the big un neutered one? There is also a large ginger tom missing. Posters along Garthorne. Strange.

sansan
17 Jun '21

yes he is big un-neutered one. did you see him?

Moth
17 Jun '21

I havrn’t seen him for a couple of weeks. We are on
Whatman Road and he was regularly fighting with the ginger tom that has also gone missing. Wondering if someone has taken them for ‘a ride’ as they did terrorise the other cats in the area and the ginger one was aggressive towards me when I chased him off. Please neuter your cats people.

BrightStar
17 Jun '21

I really hope no one has taken them away… i don’t have a cat myself but I wouldn’t be very happy reading that message

ForestHull
18 Jun '21

Is that the same orange cat as ‘the beast’ of Devonshire Road: Huge Orange Cat on Devonshire Road (AKA 'The Beast') ?

James_Todd
18 Jun '21

I’m pretty sure the Beast is still about, altough I haven’t seen him round this way this week. With the weather so good I’ve finally had to relent and let my cat out (since kept indoors since multiple “Beast” attacks) and I’ve been so nervous I’ve had to essentially keep a constant guard while she’s out there so I’m actually a little surprised I haven’t seen it.

James_Todd
18 Jun '21

Actually maybe the wrong side of the tracks for “the Beast”, I don’t know how far it roams but that’s still quite a distance and over 4 sets of electrified rail (unless it takes a very long detour via Honor Oak Park)