Archived on 6/5/2022

Missing, most likely injured black and white cat

aliciamcb
18 May '18

Hello

We came home last night to a flat covered in blood and a missing cat who hasn’t reappeared since. Hoping people can keep an eye out for him in the Blythe Hill area please. We live around Brockley View and Montem Road. Have been out several times looking and calling for him and checking front gardens or any nice hiding spots but no luck so far. He’s not the type of cat to disappear for long stretches or not to come when called, he spends a lot of time at home. Here is a picture of his silly little face. If you are in the area please please please let me know if he turns up.

I am very sad.

anon5422159
18 May '18

Very sorry to hear this and hope that your cat is safe, and is found. This must be very distressing.

I have shared on the SE23.life social media channels.

aliciamcb
18 May '18

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

GillB
18 May '18

So sorry to hear about your cat. As @anon5422159 said it is so distressing for you. Unfortunately I don’t live near you, but do hope you hear news of him soon.

Lindsey
18 May '18

Oh no! I see him play with my cat pretty regularly. Will keep and eye out for him!

aliciamcb
18 May '18

Thank you very much. I’ll update if we get any news.

aliciamcb
18 May '18

It’s a relief to know there’s someone nearby who might recognise him. Thank you.

anon5422159
18 May '18

This was just posted on the SE23.life Facebook page:

anon5422159
20 May '18

aliciamcb
20 May '18

Thank you everyone for keeping your eyes peeled and for your help publicising the fact he was missing. Unfortunately we found his body a couple of hours ago so it’s all over now.

anon5422159
20 May '18

Condolences, @aliciamcb, so sorry to hear this.

AgentBlonde
20 May '18

Oh no, so sorry to read this. :broken_heart:

GillB
21 May '18

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that as well :broken_heart: