Archived on 6/5/2022

Mothers Day Promo 15% off all Midwife-Led Antenatal Classes and Birth after Caesarean Workshop

Thegroupantenatal
15 Mar '17

Because we love mummy’s and mum’s to be THE GROUP are offering 15% off all our Midwife-Led classes and workshops. Just use the discount code MUMMYLOVE offer until the end of March so get booking!

www.thegroupantenatal.co.uk

SECOND TIME PARENT REFRESHER this Sunday 19th March 9:30-1:30pm The French House, East Dulwich

BIRTH AFTER CAESAREAN WORKSHOP Sunday 9th April 10am-12pm, The French House, East Dulwich

FIRST TIME PARENTS antenatal course starting Wednesday April 12th, East Dulwich for babies due May-July

SECOND TIME PARENT REFRESHER Sunday 7th May 9:30-1:30pm The French House, East Dulwich

FIRST TIME PARENTS antenatal course starting Tuesday 20th June, Forest Hill for babies due August-September

“_Thank you for a great session today! My husband and I really enjoyed the course for second-time parents and highly recommend it to other couples going in for round two! A really helpful refresher about the stages of labour, pain relief choices and feeding a new born. With the bonus of tips for helping you transition to a family of four (or more), preparing your first child and (most importantly) staying sane. So good to hear it all from two professional midwives with loads of experience. I loved the discussions around how to balance family life, that felt realistic and achievable, rather than too many strict rules and ideals that set you up to fail. Thank you so much Rachel and Vicky! X”

• Refresher Mum

“The course has been transformational in terms of our readiness for birth and the immediate aftermath! Vicky and Emily are a fountain of knowledge… Joining the class has been the best thing we’ve done to prepare for our baby’s arrival.”

• Dad to be First time parent course

“We thoroughly enjoyed Vicky and Emily’s…classes. The sessions were fun, informative, relaxed and very sociable. We are leaving the classes much more informed, prepared and ready to face our little one! Thank you so much. ”

• Mum to be First time parent course